Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's National Scrapbook Day!

  And I have a finished layout for you!

(Paper - October Afternoon, Studio Calico, Letters - K&Co, Cosmo Cricket, Jillibean Soup, Stickers - Crate Paper, October Afternoon, Stamps - Studio Calico, Ink - Jenni Bowlin, Hero Arts, Adhesive - 3M, Tombow, Martha Stewart, Wood Veneer - Studio Calico, Washi Tape - K&Co, LeBox Boutique, Punch - Fiskars)


I took these pictures Easter Day at my Parent's house after the Annual Easter Egg Hunt.  I was trying to get a good photo of Matthew and James together and just kept clicking on my DSLR. Once I downloaded them, I found this series of photos that completely cracked me up.  James - the Egg Thief!

And this is what my desk looked like after I finished the layout!  A neat scrapper I am not!


No comments:

Post a Comment